TraderEvolution’s back end is represented by the group of server applications based on the cluster technology. Key roles of the server applications are order routing, risk management and quotes management.
Most of the settings are user-centered, which allows to differentiate terms of service for various types of user accounts without affecting other parts of the system.
Automatic instruments creation via API or CSV file. Hedging and Net position on the same account. Custom trade sessions. Custom data feeds for cross rates. Language aliases.
All operations on accounts, orders, positions and assets (including delivery and settlement) that broker may need are to be managed in the back office or via REST API.
Dividends, Dividend reinvestments, Split & Reverse split, Bonus, Capital reduction, Symbol change, Delisting, and more...
Various tools for managing revenues, including Commission, spreads, SWAPs, markups etc.
Built-in margin&risk rules, as well as limits for daily, weekly max losses, portfolio concentration, 8 different algorithms for stop out, etc. Alternatively, it is possible to use external risk management system.
Over 70 templates of readily available reports and more are available on demand
For scheduling almost all back office operations including: account operations, changing plans, issuing reports, broadcasting messages, changing commission and spread plans and many more...
Execution & Market data.
Full freedom in connectivity to markets. More than 60 integrations are ready to go, and list is constantly updated with the new integrations.
- Ability to choose the counterparty from the existing integrations
- Ability to connect to any destination (liquidity neutral)
- Unlimited concurrent connections to execution venues
- API used for integration: FIX, Java, native protocols
- New integration can be developed by request
Feel free to:
- Include us in your RFI & RFP processes
- Ask to sign a mutual NDA with us
- Request an introductory call, product presentation and demo account
- Visit our offices and meet our teams
Please note that we are working directly only with businesses (B2B).