Effective date: 04.04.2019
TraderEvolution Global LTD (“TraderEvolution” or “We” or “Us”) is the sole owner of traderevolution.com website (“Website”) and of all the information collected on it.
TraderEvolution may change, add or delete any part of this Policy without notice. Any changes on the traderevolution.com will be applied as soon as they are posted.
We respect your privacy and personal data that’s why we are asking you to read this Policy carefully and in case if you do not agree with it, please inform us through website.
For realization of your rights or any further information about your personal data, you can always leave us request by this mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect?
To provide high-quality services, we collect and process next types of your personal information:
1. The information about your visits, computer or other electronic devices which includes:
- information about your browser;
- information about your IP address;
- information about your general location (which determined in the IP address of your computer or other electronic device);
- information from the website, from which you come;
- information about the link following when you are leaving our site.
We are also using the cookies to collect this information.
2. In the cases, when you want to register for receiving demo of our product or contact us by using the “contact us” form on the traderevolution.com:
- first name (only if you fill it);
- last name (only if you fill it);
- status as a user: “business” or “individual trader”;
- company name (only if you fill it);
- email (only if you fill it).
How we use this information?
We use this information to provide you quality services and to understand your needs. Your information will not be disclosed to any third party.
We may disclose aggregated statistics about visitors, clients and sales of our site in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will not include any personal identifying information.
Your rights about your personal information:
- to get access to your personal information;
- request to delete your personal information;
(Please, note if you are using any of our services which requires your personal information, the delating our records, could mean that you will need to resend it again to continue of using these services)
- to get a copy of your personal information that we have
How long do we keep your personal information for?
We keep your personal information during your communication with us. After the end of our communication we delete it. So we have your personal information no longer than reasonably necessary.
How do we secure your personal information?
We secure your personal information by:
- protection data against accidental loss;
- prevention unauthorised access, use, destruction or disclosure;
- ensuring business continuity and disaster recovery;
- restriction access to personal information;
- conduction privacy impact assessments in accordance with the law and your business policies;
- training staff and contractors on data security;
- managing third party risks, through use of contracts and security reviews
Cookies and Google Analytics
Cookies are text files stored on your computer or other electronic device and accessible only to the websites which create them.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, however you may delete, or disable cookies in your browsers.
Traderevolution.com uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). The information generated by the cookie about your usage of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your usage of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where it is required by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Our services are not provided to persons under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or ask personal information persons under the age of 18.
We delete immediately personal information if we find out that collected information is from the person under the age of 18.
Feel free to:
- Include us in your RFI & RFP processes
- Ask to sign a mutual NDA with us
- Request an introductory call, product presentation and demo account
- Visit our offices and meet our teams
Please note that we are working directly only with businesses (B2B).